3rd Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference
CWTC17 invites scholars from all over the world. It provides an opportunity for tourism researchers, interested practitioners and young academics to exchange research, ideas and practical experiences regarding culinary and wine tourism. New and emerging directions in research and practice in this field will be presented and discussed.
The scientific committee welcomes theoretical and applied research contributions in the form of extended, structured abstracts (see templates: Template_Abstracts_CWTC17 and Template_Titlepage_CWTC17 attached).
Examples for relevant topics include the following:
- Products - microeconomic aspects, profitability of culinary and/or wine tourism products, innovation, legal aspects, marketing strategies and special offers of tourism organizations and vintners.
- Tourists - different segments of culinary/wine tourists, attitudes/values/preferences as well as customer journey aspects, consumer behavior / insights and destination choice, emotional attachments and brand/place bonding.
- Regions - co-operations / partnerships in regions, added value, macroeconomic effects, destination development, marketing, industry structure / analysis, legal aspects, marketing strategies.
- Experiences - experiential consumption and innovative culinary experiences, cultural aspects, fascination of culinary and/or wine tourism, passion & sensuality, storytelling, history and tradition of culinary and/or wine tourism.
- Contemporary Issues - wine architecture, sustainability, blogging, social media, eMarketing, culinary and wine related media ventures.
The conference also welcomes papers addressing other significant advances related to culinary and wine tourism.